Panel: Digital Transformation—Making Businesses "Digital Natives"
Join digital transformation leaders from Levvel, Red Hat, and AvidXchange for a presentation and panel discussion on why companies like Blockbuster and Barnes & Noble failed, and why it matters to a bank, insurance company, FinTech startup, energy company, healthcare organization, or other big enterprise in 2017.
Date & Time
December 07, 2017
3:30PM - 5:30PM
1210 AvidXchange Lane Charlotte, NC 28206
December 07, 2017
Attendees of This Event Will Learn About
Learn why companies like Blockbuster and Barnes & Noble failed and why it matters to your business in 2017. The answers is only partly related to technology, but critical to remaining relevant as more businesses struggle to become digital natives.
The reality is that people, process, culture, and technology all play important roles. Come out to see industry leaders discuss how these factors play a part in every company’s success—or failure—and learn about some tools that can help you be more successful as you consider digital transformation.
Join us for a happy hour and networking period after the discussion.
Who Should Attend?
If you’re a leader in Application Development, IT Operations, or Product Management and are looking to understand more about the intersection of process, organizations, and tools necessary to remain relevant and competitive in a rapidly changing digital landscape, you need to be here!
Our panelists will discuss:
- How does “being Agile” and “doing DevOps” intersect?
- What are the key capabilities that have enabled your organization to respond to customers’ needs more quickly?
- What tools help enable organizations to be more nimble and achieve their business objectives?
- How do these initiatives relate to IT cost efficiency? How are some companies seem able to do more with less?
- Microservices is the latest buzzword—are microservices really critical to success? For organizations and use cases that are a good fit for microservices, what are the foundational capabilities that are necessary to be successful?
- What role does Platform-as-a-Service play in the Agile and DevOps story? How does a PaaS relate to containers and container orchestration?
- Painting the landscape for me of PaaS and container management. Why would an organization choose something like open-source Kubernetes, Docker Enterprise, or Red Hat OpenShift? What should someone thinking about these tools make sure they are considering?